Monday, October 27, 2014

A Word From Brian Brown

“I think that the fear and the ‘giant monster’ thing comes from a lack of understanding and knowledge… I’ve been down there enough (Area X) that I understand they’re wild animals. And I understand wild animals need to be respected at all times because they’re unpredictable and they do strange things, and a deer can kill you, right? I understand that. But, they’re just animals. They’re not monsters. They’re not malevolent. They’re not evil… If you really want to be investigating them, if you want to try to get to the bottom of what this animal is and you want to do what I would consider science, you have to try to let go of that stuff. You have to move past it. Appreciate, respect them as wild animals.”

- Brian Brown (NAWAC Board Member) discussing wood apes with Seth Breedlove on the SasWhat podcast

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your posts, and I'm going to start coming here more often for future updates. Please keep the search going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Promestein. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said. That Brian Brown feller sounds smart ;)

    Justin

    ReplyDelete