Saturday, June 18, 2011

Operation Endurance: After Action Report

Some of you may be wondering where my post on Operation Endurance went. Some of you have no idea what I'm talking about as it was only up for about 10 hours.

After sleeping on it, I decided, for various reasons, that it would be best to wait and post on my experiences and those of other TBRC members once the operation ended. I think it will be less disjointed that way and maybe I'll be able to draw more accurate conclusions once I have everyone's report.

So, if you read the after action report that detailed the experiences I had from my week in the field consider it a "sneak peak" of what is to come. I will re-post it, along with a comprehensive overview of the entire operation, once things have wrapped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment