Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Reader Weighs In...

I received a nice email from a reader today regarding the reality of wild big cats in Texas. I thought I would share it with you. I've withheld the readers name and hometown to protect his privacy.

Mike, I grew up in the Davey Crockett National Forest in a Small Town of *******, Tx. If you look the town on a map you will see how deep it is in the woods. I have seen Black Panthers, Mountain Lions, and other odd cat type animals. I have seen a Mountain Lion that was head to tail walking across my dirt road that was almost as long as the road was wide, which would be around 6 feet long. I am watching a Program on MonsterQuest right now and someone said we don't have them but I know we do. Googled it and this site popped up... Just thought I would give you another bit of info.

I would enjoy hearing from any other readers who have seen unusual or out of place animals. I would especially like to hear of sightings in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. You can leave comments below any of my posts or email me at my Texascryptidhunter@yahoo.com address.

I look forward to hearing from some more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment